How To Use ONE Size Nappies
(with adjustable leg elastic)
Pea Pods have a graduated sizing system to ensure a perfect fit at every stage of baby's development.
1. Adjust nappy to suit baby's age/weight range... the internal leg elastic adjusts like a bra strap! No need to re-adjust until baby grows.
2. Snap bamboo absorber into place with stay-dry panel against baby's skin (can also be used "pocket style").
3. Fit to baby.
NIGHT TIME: Add a Night Booster. This will give Pea Pods an added boost for overnight or extended periods of time for up to 12 hours.
1. Empty any solids from absorber into the toilet. (if using our 100% Bamboo Liners, remove and dispose of liner)
2. Remove absorber
3. Place absorber and nappy into a dry bucket awaiting washing (no soaking required!)
4. Warm machine wash with other laundry items using only 1/2 strength detergent
5. Rinse well.
6. Line or tumble dry on a low heat. NOTE:For even greater economy, bamboo absorbers are available for separate purchase... simply change the absorber and reuse the outer shell (until the shell becomes wet/soiled).